1. Wake at 530 am (lay in bed and listen to the animals outside)
2. Get out of bed at 6:30 am (pick your clothes and pack up your travelling gear for day-hat, water, sweater for ac in van, toddler gear)
3. Breakfast is being prepared at 6:30 am (the house helper is enticing you with the smell of bacon and rice from the kitchen)
4. 7 am family eats and then gets dressed
5. Leave at 8 am on organized transportation (bus that holds 11 total)
6. Road tripping till 10 am after stops for gas and water.
7. Destination 1- inside/outside church -1/2 hour (it is Sunday and the church throws open its doors and there are literally people congregated on the plaza watching the church ceremony (on big screens)
8. 10:30 am or so drive to destination 2
9. Arrive at destination 2 for 11: am and lunch located in a mall (make use of the available bathrooms)
10. Lunch from 11:30 am to 1 and 1/2 hour b…sssiing in mall. (Mall life)
11. Quick stop to visit friend (chat and kids play in the park) and leave by 2.
12. Arrive to destination 3, a bday party at 2:45pm. We stay till almost 5 pm. (traditional Filipino bday party with all the bells and whistles-I had muscato wine.)
13. 5:00 pm on the road again. All 11 of us tired, laden with gifts and bellies full.
14. Reach home at 645pm. Food is prepared already. Too full. Skip dinner.
Day is done, gone the sun, from the lakes from the hill from sky. All is well, safely rest, god is night.
That’s how it went down.